Financing a Heating and Cooling System.
No matter how much we take care of our HVAC system, an issue can always arise. Financing is a great way to go.
Coming across one of these situations might throw you into having to fix everything piece by piece. In this case, replacement will likely save you money in the long run. Unless you’re an HVAC expert and you like getting your hands dirty every opportunity, financing is recommended. You will find options for HVAC purchases are usually available, most customized to meet the needs of customers regardless of income and budget.
When you decide to apply for financing to pay for a new heating and cooling unit, here’s what you can expect:
- Quick and convenient application procedures.
- Lightning-fast credit approvals.
- Access to promotional opportunities that can keep overall costs down.
- No home equity requirements.
- Affordable, fixed interest rates.
- No prepayments, annual fees or extra closing costs.
- Reduced minimum monthly payments based on income qualifications.
- Easy payment options (credit/debit cards, direct withdrawal or by mail).
To get approved for financing, you will need to some proof of income, the average amount of time would be for the last 3 months. Pay stubs are normally adequate but if you are self-employed you can prove your ability to meet the income requirements with tax forms or business ledgers.
Coming to the final stage before approval, your contractor will run a credit check. most of the time, even if your credit score is low you may be able to obtain financing if your income is acceptable and you can provide letters of reference from those who can swear to your reliability.
If you’re interested in financing, call the experts at No Problem Heating and Cooling!