AC Installation Services in St. Peters, MO
What should you expect from an ac installation done by No Problem Heating and Cooling? Nothing but the best.
Our highly trained technicians will ensure that you have the best possible experience from your first call through the installation itself and into an ongoing maintenance schedule. We work to make lasting relationships with our clients. Because we understand that only quality service and professionalism will continue to make that happen.
How To Tell When It’s Time to Install
We get it. Taking the plunge to invest in a brand-new AC unit can be a hard decision to make. After all, if it’s possible to repair what you already have, then why shell out all that money for a new air conditioner installation.
But installing a new system has its benefits. For one, your indoor air quality will drastically improve. Additionally, newer units are much more efficient, which means you’ll be helping the environment in addition to lowering your utility and energy bills.
Though those benefits may sound great, it can still be hard to know when to pull the trigger. Here are some telltale signs that indicate when it’s time for an air conditioner installation.
- Your AC unit is more than 15 years old
- Your AC unit has been breaking down more than usual
- Your AC unit produces exorbitant bills
- Your home is not evenly cooled
- Your AC unit sounds like it struggles to turn on
If you notice one or more of these signs, it’s most likely time to replace your AC unit. Call our team if you’re struggling to determine whether now is the best time. We’ll be happy to inspect your unit and offer reliable, trustworthy advice.
AC Installation Costs
The next big question most St. Peters, MO, homeowners have is, “How much will this cost?”
That answer depends on a variety of factors.
For example, do you have an existing ducted air conditioning system? Are you planning to purchase a more efficient, environmentally-friendly system than the one you had before?
Air conditioners tend to cost a few thousand dollars, with the price to install being about the same. While it’s hard to present a general AC installation cost, you most likely will be paying anywhere between $4,000 and $8,000 for your new unit.
What System Is the Best System for Your Needs?
At No Problem Heating and Cooling in St. Peters, MO, we’re well experienced with a number of premier cooling technologies. Of course, the best AC system depends greatly on the type of home you have.
For example, if you have a larger home with many rooms, you may want to consider a ducted central air system. If you have a smaller home or condo, you may want to consider a mini split ductless system.
Your ideal system depends on your home, budget, and priorities. Contact us today for help deciding which air conditioner system is best for you and your family.
What to Expect During AC Installations
Depending on your system and your home’s current air conditioning capabilities, the installation process should take anywhere from one business day to one full week of work.
For example, if we need to install or repair a ductwork system, this will extend the installation process a considerable amount. However, if you choose a mini ductless system, the installation process should only take about a day.
However long it takes, you should expect professional, courteous service. We treat your home as if it were our own, keep disruptions to a minimum, and always clean up after our work.
Once we’re finished, we’ll review our work with you to answer any questions you may have.
How to Take Care of Your New Unit
Once you complete your AC installation, the next hurdle is taking proper care of it. AC units that are properly cared for not only last longer but also perform much better.
The best way to take care of your new unit is to schedule annual maintenance. When you schedule regular tune-ups, you allow technicians to stop problems before they spiral and cause more damage to your unit. We also tighten, lubricate, and clean your system to ensure that it’s in working order.
After you go through the rigorous process of an air conditioning installation, make sure to protect your investment. Schedule annual maintenance appointments for optimal AC health and functionality.
Emergency AC Repair Services and AC Installations
At No Problem Heating and Cooling, we provide emergency AC repair services and installations for homeowners that get caught with a busted unit in the middle of the summer.
Not only is it uncomfortable to live without an air conditioner, but it’s unsafe, too. If your unit breaks and you need air conditioning installations, our St. Peters, MO, team is on standby with experienced, veteran technicians, competitive prices, and robust technology. Give us a call today.
How the No Problem Heating and Cooling process works:
- Call us: Your call will be immediately fielded by an informed and knowledgeable staff member who will help set your installation request in motion.
- Prompt and Prepared Arrival: A trained technician will promptly arrive in uniform at your home. Because our professionals are always prepared with industry-leading technology and equipment.
- Up-front Pricing: We believe you should know what to expect from beginning to end of this process. So, our up-front pricing and estimates provide our customers with a sense of ease and support before we begin.
- Scheduled and Timely AC Installation: We take the utmost care in striving to complete all projects within a timely manner so as not to disrupt your home environment.
What do we guarantee?
We are proud to guarantee an excellent customer service experience and the success and care of our parts, design, and craftsmanship. We also provide warranties on all parts and services in the rare event that something should not go according to plan. And, seasonal rebates are available.
No Problem Heating and Cooling Advantage
- Firstly, we have professional affiliations and accreditation.
- Secondly, we consistently positive customer review feedback.
- Third, we offer warranties, rebates, service guarantees.
- Plus, we believe in investing in our team through ongoing employee training.
- In addition, we are committed to community service and green initiatives.
- Most importantly, we ensure prompt and timely scheduling and performance.
Let our professionals do the work for you. At No Problem Heating and Cooling, we get the job done right—the first time.
So, whether your current air conditioning system needs routine maintenance, repairs or a full replacement, call No Problem Heating and Cooling! Call today to book an appointment with our expert AC technicians.